B3C is pleased to announce that our Gas Test Kit is the recipient of the 2011 Power Equipment Trade GIE & EXPO Dealers Choice Award. The award winning Gasoline Test Kit is the first, complete fuel diagnostic kit that quickly identifies fuel related problems. This revolutionary diagnostic tool includes 7 easy fuel tests and allows the dealer to become the “expert” in fuel related issues while providing a higher service level to their customers. The tests also provide 3rd party verification as to why a warranty should or should not be submitted to the manufacturer, helping resolve conflict while educating customers.
1. Gas Quality Test Swabs - test fuel quality and level of decay of 2 & 4 cycle gasoline that contains ethanol and determine if the fuel is fresh, stale, or bad.
2. 2 Cycle Oil Indicator Test - indicates the amount of oil present in a 2 cycle gas / oil mixture.
3. Diesel Fuel Quality Test – determines the quality of diesel fuel.
4. 2 and 4 Cycle Gas Test - determines the quality of non ethanol fuel (Highly Sensitive Test).
5. Phase Separation Test – detects phase separated ethanol blended gasoline and provides immediate results to show your customer.
6. Oil Quality Test – illustrates why customers should change their oil more frequently.
7. Bound Water Test – indicates the amount of water present prior to phase separation.
For more information, call 1-843-347-0482.