- Prevents Fuel Gelling & icing in temperatures as low as -50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Inhibits wax growth and ice crystal formation
- Meets lubricity requirements for all diesel fuel injection systems
- Reduces pump and injector wear
- Equals the performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Keeps fuel liquid during extended engine shutdowns
- Excellent cold-weather handling characteristics
- Effective in all diesel fuels including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant
- Ultra-Concentrated Formula
Diesel Mechanic In A Bottle Anti-Gel protects the diesel fuel system from gelling and icing and protects as low as – 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This ultra-concentrated diesel fuel additive is engineered to work in all Diesel fuels including ULSD and Bio-Diesel blends up to 20%. It protects pumps and injectors and lubricates.
Cold Weather Protection
DMIB Anti-Gel has excellent cold-weather handling characteristics. It prevents fuel gelling and icing in temperatures as low as -50 degrees Fahrenheit, keeping fuel liquid during cold weather and extended engine shutdowns.
This formula is ultra-concentrated. One ounce treats 15 gallons (above zero degrees Fahrenheit) or 7.5 gallons (below zero degrees Fahrenheit).
Improved Performance and Protection
DMIB Anti-Gel inhibits wax growth and ice crystal formation and reduces pump and injector wear. It makes sure you are operating with less downtime and helps avoid costly repairs.
The new ULSD blends reduce the amount of lubricity in the fuel. DMIB Anti-Gel meets lubricity requirements for all diesel fuel injection systems
Biodiesel, Autos and Pickups
Add 1 ounce to every 7.5 gallons of diesel fuel.
Add one ounce per 15 gallons (above zero degrees Fahrenheit) or one ounce per 7.5 gallons (below zero degrees Fahrenheit)