- Continuously removes water in diesel fuel
- Prevents formation of algae, fungus, sludge
- Prevents costly repairs
- Neodymium magnet picks up metallic floating pieces like rust!
- 10 Times (10X) reusable
- Custom sizes for up to 15,000 gallons
Diesel Tank Snake Water Absorbers are a breakthrough technology that protects diesel fuel systems by continuously removing water, preventing formation of sludge deposits, bacteria, and fungus.
Leave In Protection
Leave in tank over long periods for season-long protection.
Designed to be placed into the fuel tank for the whole season making protection from bio-fuels easy.
Water will separate out of the fuel, sit on the bottom of the tank and provide a breeding ground for microbial growth. These contaminates clog the fuel system and can cause acids to build up in the fuel leading to damaged components of the fuel tank. Diesel Tank Snake Water Absorber is placed in the tank bottom, where it can contact and absorb the free water without harming any fuel system components. Prevents water that may from condensation through the fuel system vents, External leaks in the tank, Heating and cooling from temperature variations, Attraction from bio-diesel.
Make sure tank is on level ground. Insert water absorber into the tank and allow it to sink and contact the bottom of the tank (must have clear access to bottom of tank).
Let stand for a minimum of 12 hours, preferably 24 - 48 hours.
Remove water absorber by pulling on line. If water absorber has swollen, it has absorbed water.
Place in warm, dry area until water absorber returns to original size.
Repeat above steps until all water is eliminated (i.e. water absorber no longer swells).
Note: The water absorber is reusable for 10 uses; replacement is advised if it becomes dirty or damaged. Free particles of rust will be collected by a powerful neodymium magnet located on the outside of the protective covering. Wipe off all contaminant with a rag before reinstalling water absorber.
Always dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local laws
Connect line to eyelet on the water absorber and to the inside of the fuel cap.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My Diesel Tank Snake swelled after just a few hours in the diesel tank. Does this mean it is full a
- Can the Diesel Tank Snake be reused?
- Will the Diesel Tank Snake absorb the water that is sitting on the bottom of the tank?
- Will the Diesel Tank Snake freeze if there is water in it?
- Will the Diesel Tank Snake prevent microbial growth in the tank?
- Will the Diesel Tank Snake remove microbial growth from the tank.
- How big will the Diesel Tank Snake get?
- Can I attach multiple Diesel Tank Snake’s together?