- Seven (7) fuel additives in one (1)
- Fully synthetic fuel stabilizer
- Increases horsepower and mileage; boosts Octane
- Cleans fuel injectors, stops corrosion, and removes water
- Stops ethanol and biodiesel fuel issues
- Adds lubrication
- Safe for seals and fuel system components; protects rubber and plastic
Engine Energy prevents water buildup, prevents fuel system corrosion, and prevents ethanol phase separation. Engine Energy has been specifically developed for extended storage of gasoline engines. It contains antirust and antioxidant fuel additives to inhibit rust and oxidation. Prevents formation of gum and varnish. Specially formulated to disperse moisture in fuel. Assures easy start-up after storage. Engine Energy reduces hydrocarbons (HC), carbon monoxide (CO), and oxides of nitrogen (NOx). This reduction is due to an increase in complete combustion. Unlike petroleum distillate fuel additives, the detergent in Engine Energy promotes full volumetric efficiency allowing for continuously clean spray patterns.
Increased Horsepower & Torque
With the combination of greater BTU, improved lubrication, and better hydrodynamic ring seal, average horsepower & torque increased 5%.
Engine Energy is formulated to increase octane up to 3 points in gasoline.˜Use regularly to keep entire fuel system and combustion chamber clean.˜ Contains a fuel catalyst that prevents rough idling, stalling, after-run, and pre-ignition pinging.
Fuel Stabilization & Ethanol Protection
Engine Energy has been specifically developed for extended storage of gasoline engines. Contains antirust and antioxidant fuel additives to inhibit rust and oxidation. Prevents formation of gum and varnish and disperses moisture in fuel. Assures easy start-up after storage. Engine Energy prevents water buildup, prevents fuel system corrosion, and prevents ethanol phase separation.
Increases Fuel Mileage
Engine Energy contains components which improve engine power and reduce fuel consumption. The BTU of the fuel is also raised, resulting in more consistent and complete combustion. Higher BTU contributes to a much better fuel charge with more power and a dramatic reduction with emissions. On average, fuel usage is reduced up to 10%.
Fuel Stabilization for High Performance Engines
Add 1 oz. per 5 gallons of fuel.
No detrimental effects if overdosed.
Gasoline & Diesel Engines
Add 1 oz. per 10 gallons of fuel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The engine manufacture states that I can use up to 10% ethanol blended fuel
- Can I use any of your products in an airplane?
- What is Fuel Hygiene?
- Do your products contain any alcohol in it?
- Does this product have a warranty?
- What is the shelf life after the bottle is opened?
- Where can I buy your products?