- 2-in-1 formulation provides customer convenience and savings
- OEM tested and verified
- Stabilizes Fuel up to 1 Year, Protects Against all Ethanol Issues
- Triple Antioxidants Stop Fuel Decay
- Rust and Corrosion Inhibitors
- Bonds 2 Cycle Oil to Fuel; Stops Lean Seizures
- Reduces Lacquer and Varnish Build Up
- Protection Against Ring Wear and Sticking, Conditions Rubber and Plastic
- Meets or Exceeds ISO L-EGD and FD Certification
- 2013 Dealer’s Choice Award Winner (Power Equipment Traded Magazine)
Ethanol Shield 2-Cycle Oil is the solution where standard 2-Cycle Oils fail, offering the ultimate in engine protection! Ethanol Shield 2-Cycle Oil is the “bridge” that bonds fuel, Ethanol and water, preventing phase separation and the associated problems. This 1-gallon, 50:1 mix ensures the most protection on the market today for any 2-Cycle engine, including string trimmers, blowers, snowmobiles, chains saws, and more. Ethanol Shield 2-Cycle Oil provides 2 exceptional products at a cost comparable to “average” 2-Cycle Oils with the convenience of ease of use (no measuring, no need to add additional additives).
Product does not contain alcohol.
Preventative Maintenance Formula
Acts as a fuel preservative by adding antioxidants into the fuel because ethanol blended fuel (E-10) is rich in oxygen and acts as a fuel catalyst by keeping the hydrocarbon chains short, preventing the fuel from decomposing prematurely.
Envelopes water molecules, preventing bonding with ethanol. By enveloping the water, it now passes harmlessly through the fuel system, including all filters and screens, to be vaporized in the combustion chamber.
Prevents Ethanol Phase Separation
Water removal prevents phase-separation which leads to the corrosive effects of ethanol.
Contains Rubber & Plastic Conditioners
Dual lubricants condition the rubber and plastic components, and rejuvenate and protect the rubber gaskets and seals that may have been dried out from ethanol.
Add Ethanol Shield 2-Cycle Oil to gasoline. This 50:1 mix comes in a 2.6 ounce mix that makes 1 gallon or a 6.4 ounce bottle to make 2.5 gallons.