- Reduces Regenerative Burn Cycles Up To 80%
- Greatly Reduces DEF Usage
- Extends Particulate Filter Life
- Reduces Injector Stiction
- Reduces Labor and Downtime Costs
- Reduces Costly DPF Replacement
- Effective in all diesel fuels including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant
- Ultra-Concentrated Formula
RegenLess combustion fuel catalyst allows the fuel to burn clean and efficiently with minimal soot and contamination. This ultra-concentrated diesel additive drastically reduces the need for regenerative burn cycles (up to 80%) that lead to downtime and other excessive costs. It reduces DEF usage, extends particulate filter life, and reduces injector stiction. RegenLess is effective in all diesel fuels and is ULSD compliant.
Product does not contain alcohol.
Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
Trap harmful diesel exhaust soot particles and need to be cleaned regularly. The accumulated soot is burned off at high temperatures leaving a residue of ash, effectively regenerating the filter.
Combustion Fuel Catalyst
RegenLess is a combustion fuel catalyst that allows the fuel to burn clean and efficiently with minimal soot and contamination. This drastically reduces the need for regenerative burn cycles that lead to downtime and other excessive costs.
After First Regen Cycle (ongoing)
Add 1 ounce of RegenLess to every 10 gallons of diesel fuel.
Initial Dosage Until First Regen
Add 1 ounce of RegenLess to every 5 gallons of diesel fuel.